Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Morning Assault

Foolish me. After the drama of the bad Momma yesterday I figured I might be given a reprieve today. Nope. The morning assault began as soon as I stirred. Certainly my stirring was later than normal and that's a relief considering it took a LONG time to fall asleep. Anyway, there they were...Clyde going walkabout on my recumbant flesh and Bonnie smoking crack up and down the other side of the bed. Then there was a death match followed by much leaping and carrying on. On my way to pee I checked their food, out of fear, and they have plenty...even these two couldn't finish off that volume overnight. Later with my coffee and my HUGE Wilbur Smith novel, the crack smoking continued and the Clyde walkabout detoured between me, the book, and the coffee at intervals. Eventually it all settle down and they curled up in the tangles of the bedding...only to be severely put out when I made my pathetic attempt to make the bed. On another note, it's probably foolish to say anything but, all knitting and yarn appears to be safe and unmolested for quite some time. There appears to be some sun peeking out a bit...I think I'll take some sticks and string out to the front porch. Ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment